A Beginner's Guide to Web and Mobile Games with Unity
Publish Simple Web and Mobile Games
In this course, you will get started with exporting a simple infinite
runner to the web and Android. The course provides an introduction to how
to export and share your game with friends on the Web and on Android
Play. It provides step-by-step instructions and explains how to easily
share a simple game with your friends so that they can play it on your
site or or an Android device including: processing taps, exporting the
game to a web page, debugging your app, signing your app, and much more.
What you will Learn
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Write code in C#.
- Create a simple infinite runner .
- Implement interesting game mechanics (i.e., generate objects randomly, or jump over objects).
- Complete and export the game from start to finish.
- Test your game on a mobile device.
- Publish your game and share it with friends.
Topics covered in this course:
Topics covered in this book include:
- Creating an infinite runner
- processing the user’s input
- Detecting keyboard inputs
- Creating and using prefabs.
- Creating a user interface.
- Managing score.
- Generating random objects
- Creating and moving the main characters.
- Exporting the game for the web .
- Exporting the game to your Android device.
- Exporting the game to Android Play.
- publishing your game.
Patrick is an enthusiastic instructor who loves to teach, share knowledge, and make it possible for students to reach good proficiency levels regardless of their background.