This bundle includes everything you need to know to be able to design, create and publish your game; with this course, you will learn all aspects of the game development including: planning, game design, documentation, testing, C# programming, Unity core skills, 3D character animation, Artificial Intelligence, promoting your game and much more. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to create games in many different genres (e.g., FPS, RPG, platformers, shooters, card games, etc.).
- Learn how to use C# with Unity.
- Master key C# techniques and methods for your games.
- Plan and document the development of your game.
- Design engaging games that people want to play and use successful game design techniques.
- Stay motivated throughout the process and actually complete your game.
- Master C# skills needed to create your games.
- Master Unity's features needed to create both 2D and 3D games.
- Animate 3D characters and give them Artificial Intelligence.
- Promote your game.
Patrick Felicia is a lecturer and researcher at Waterford Institute of Technology, where he teaches and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate students. He obtained his MSc in Multimedia Technology in 2003 and PhD in Computer Science in 2009 from University College Cork, Ireland. He has published several books and articles on the use of video games for educational purposes, including the Handbook of Research on Improving Learning and Motivation through Educational Games: Multidisciplinary Approaches (published by IGI), and Digital Games in Schools: a Handbook for Teachers, published by European Schoolnet. Patrick is also the Editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Game-Based Learning (IJGBL), and the Conference Director of the Irish Symposium on Game-Based Learning, a popular conference on games and learning organized throughout Ireland.